Almost a month into my 27th year and things are going swimmingly.
I've lost just about 8 pounds.
I'm going to Italy on Sunday.
AND....
I just scored my dream job. Feels semi-surreal. Until yesterday, I had a feeling that the job gods hated me. I'd interview for the world's greatest job and get super excited about the potential, only to be really grumpy when I got turned down.
I could basically gush for a few days about how thrilled I am at this opportunity that's sort of fallen like manna from the sky, but I won't bore you.
My mom pointed out, interestingly, that my life is one serendipitous events. I call it "beshert"--Hebrew for fated. I'd love to be one of those people that's got my whole life planned out, and everythings going according to schedule, but alas....The only life plan I ever made was to own a Mercedes SLK 8 years after graduating high school, at which point I'd be a lawyer and able to afford it.
Hilar.
Planning your life is boring. I'm going to keep floating along, like a shiny yellow balloon someone set free.
No comments:
Post a Comment